Sunday, November 7, 2010

Well, my current readers and those to come: Enjoy. This has been a long time in coming adventure for me. I have been so wrapped up with "life" that the idea of blogging seemed more like "BLAH......gging" and so I didn't. But now, with so much "life" behind me and in front of me, I wonder if I could not make an impression or encourage someone with a little something I share, for laughter is a blessed medicine. 

So that being said, get your bladders emptied and your food chewed because what I am about to say is not made up of fictional characters. They actually sapped my blood life for 9 months and made a most excruciating entrance into this said stage of "life". 


"So, Mom, I think you're going to have a baby," said the innocent strawed-colored, fuzzy-headed munchkin (who made the most horrifying entrance into the world through my abdomen (any one familiar with Dr. L, knows that it's "not a tummy, not a belly, not a gut, not stomach, but the abdomen!") via a scalpel and faulty anesthesia. "Nope, I'm just fat." 
"No, mom, it's so big, I think your going to have a baby."
"NO! I"M NOT!! I'M JUST FAT!!!"
"Oh, huh," smiles the little crap of an angel called Leah Marie Hyde.



2 comments:

  1. Loved...reading this.I love the things children say. Its complete innocence. I think some of the smartest people I know are in Elementary School. They know how to live life......Have friends.....And no cares.We should watch and learn from our kids just as they do from us....For we are supposed to seek him like a child after all...
    Can't wait to read more.......

    ReplyDelete